First Google Core Update of 2020 rolled out on Monday, January 13th 2020.
The official Google’s public liaison of search twitted:
«Later today, we are releasing a broad core algorithm update, as we do several times per year. It is called the January 2020 Google Core Update. Our guidance about such updates remains as we’ve covered before.»
The Official Google guidance summary:
- Expertise, Authoritativeness and Trustworthiness rules
- Content should be of a high quality and unique
- Authors of the content should be trustworthy
- Pages must not be overloaded with Ads
- Webpages must be Mobile Friendly
- Websites must be light and fast
All Google data centers were updated with the Google Core Update as of January 16th, though as with any core update, it may take up to two weeks to fully rebuild ranking indexes based on new ranking priorities.